20/20 Presentation / Tasks 7-9

For my 20/20 presentation I've chosen to present a part of my collection of illustrations. I've liked drawing since I was a little kid and it has remained a hobby through the years. I've also been a science fiction and fantasy fan for as long as I can remember - which, along with my fascination with drawing, has led me to collect various imagery from famous artists and illustrators that work in the mentioned genres.

Of course, I don't collect such images just because I like looking at pretty pictures. They are quite inspirational and they do encourage me to draw more. And I am pretty certain that some day, I will create quite an image-centred design project - maybe illustrated by me as well - as a result of the steady influence of the imagery that I am collecting.

The presentation contains images by Luis Royo, Boris Vallejo and Don Punchatz, as well as some old drawings of my own.







0 comments: (+add yours?)

Post a Comment