Open Can Logo Ideas

There are 3 main logo options developed so far - colour is not final on all.

1. This is the initial idea - "opencan" spelled together, with the "o" forming a slightly abstract image of an open can viewed from above. However, since it will be seen on a big can label, I thought that a graphic with stronger visual impact is needed. Which is version 2.
2. Using the abstract symbol as a main graphic - will be seen better from a distance. When I looked at the left part, though, I thought that it resembles the Islamic crescent a bit - now can't get that image out of my head.
3. Simplified the symbol - still rather abstract, but is supposed to represent open can from above (when it's in context, i.e. on a can label, I think it will be enough for people to get it).

So I'm leaning more towards 3 at this point. All feedback is welcome :o)

0 comments: (+add yours?)

Post a Comment